Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

So is anybody else into the Twilight books? I love them and was excited about the movie coming out. I called James asking him if he would like to go see it with me. As much as he loves me he told me no. I made the mistake of trying to read some of it to him and he gagged on the romantic parts. In other words if I was going to go then I would have to find a friend to go with me. I started calling around and found out that down in Cool Springs someone from the Stake had reserved a theatre for 500 people and it was going to be at 10 p.m. but only 6 bucks. I decided that would be fun to do so I called Timber and a couple others and asked if they were going or would like to go with me. Timber was a good sport and came with me. It even snowed a little on the way there. We stood in line for awhile but finally made it in. It was pretty much about 6 of us from Church (married, us old folks) and the rest were teenagers or the majority was teenagers. It was hilarious! Anytime Edward came out they would squeal and cheer. We couldn't help but laugh. It makes you think what things you did as a teenager. Did I act like that? was the question of the night. It was fun. Thanks Ladies for letting me go with you.

3 comments:

Baileys said...

Love the books!! I can't wait to see the movie. Really though, what did you think of Edward? Can he pull off some of the other books, since they're making all of the movies?? I'm so glad you got to updating your blog!!

Crystal said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!

Did you like the movie? I think they did pretty good. :]

Emily said...

I'm so glad you're back online. I actually did get Nick to read Twilight, and he liked it enough to read New Moon as well. I think the best part of the movie was the audience! And in answer to your question, YES-WE DID ACT LIKE THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! Good times :)