Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aubrey's Dance Recital



Aubrey finished dance class at the end of August. I know, I know I need to keep up with this blog. Our pictures weren't working for awhile but now we are back. Her recital was definitely an event to remember. There is a little boy that just loved her and I think she got annoyed with him. He was a cute little boy. She kept glaring at him and telling him no. There was another little girl who Aubrey wanted to be next to the whole time. So anyways, she pushed everyone else out of the way that tried to stand by this other girl. At one point I told her to stop picking her nose and she shouted out, "I am just scratching." Needless to say James and I were pretty embarrassed but Aubrey was just fine. She had a blast and didn't think that anything she did during the recital was wrong. It was fun to see her dance. I just hope next time we won't have to apologize to parents or the teacher and that she will always have that beautiful smile on her face. Hilarious!

No comments: