Monday, November 24, 2008

pumpkin cookies




We had some friends over for the day. Sarah and Everett Boughton came over while their mom went out for her birthday. We love having visitors and we even tried to make some pumpkin cookies. Aubrey wanted to stir and I usually let her so I handed the bowl to her. She was playing around while she was stirring (showing off is more like it) and ended up dumping the whole bowl onto the carpet. That is why there is a picture of orange carpet. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was ORANGE! I didn't have any carpet cleaner so we were going to walk to target but it started to rain on us. When Bishop Boughton came to pick up his kids he brought his carpet cleaner and cleaned the carpet. It looks much better. Thanks Bishop! I like orange but I wasn't ready to go back to the 70's carpet look.

No comments: