Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Eli!

Eli turned 4.  I can’t believe how big he is getting.  He had a lightining McQueen party.  Josh, Margene and Naomi came down to celebrate with us.  Eli loved all the attention and gifts.  At his camp on Monday I took cupcakes and some gluten free doughnuts and they sang Happy Birthday to him there and let him blow out some candles.  He had a great birthday.  I love you Eli!

100_1793

 

Eli loved his cake.100_1787

Aubrey, Naomi, and Jaxon helped to decorate it.  At first I was nervous but it turned out really cute.

100_1784

1 comment:

Fleming Family said...

Ok, I confess...I've not been blogging much lately either. With Facebook, I don't visit many blogs anymore. Your updates are fun! I hope the feeding with Eli is going better by now! We need to get together!