Monday, December 1, 2008

I love Christmas!




Since we were going to be at Josh and Margene's the day after Thanksgiving we decided to put up our tree the day before so we could come home to a nice Christmasy home. Aubrey and Jaxon got into the christmas spirit. Although I think Jaxon was removing the ornaments. j/k Eli wasn't interested so I found him over dressing up his dinosaur. He is placing a doll hat on the dinosaur in the picture. I think Aubrey has a little too much influence in this house. :) We are excited about Christmas and about trying to come to Denver and Utah to try to see a lot of our family. Pray that we make it on the flights because we are flying standby. Hope to see y'all soon!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

If you come here, can we get together?!?! If you have time, I know you probably want to be with family...but if so that would be amazing!! :D