Saturday, December 13, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

WARNING: FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO PROCEED TO THE PICTURES. HEHE
It started out as a normal day. Nothing to major happening except we were packing and cleaning up getting ready for our trip. I even got to take a nap. (big mistake) When the boys started pounding on the door to their room and yelling, "Mom" I knew it was time to let them out. Aubrey went up and opened the door for them. Eli was the first to appear and to my surprise (well not really he does it all the time) he had no clothes on including no diaper. The next child of mine, Jaxon, came down a minute later. Jaxon too was sporting no diaper but he did have a shirt on, which deserves at least a little bit of praise. I changed their diapers and then looked at Eli's hand and saw that there was poop on it. Oh No! I ran upstairs to find this.

Poop on the wall

writing on the dresser and walls (good thing it was crayon)

Poop on Jaxons picture frame, on the carpet and on the vaporizor. Missed the blanket though.


Poop all over the dresser.
Okay most of the time snow days are great, but next time the school cancels school because of a little snow I am going to protest. This is what happens when they do it. I know Eli started it because he is the one that always takes off his diaper, Jaxon just usually takes off his pants. There was poop all over the wall, all over the dresser, all over the carpet, on Jaxon Picture frame, on the bed, and everywhere else you can think of. Oh, and they found a crayon somewhere. I cleaned their room earlier and didn't see a crayon. So either I can't clean very well or they were stashing it somewhere. I will go with the second choice to make me feel better. I just started to cry. I called James, "Can't you come home?"
I know people say , "this too shall pass, " or " you're going to miss the days when your kids are young." I am perfectly content though with these type of things passing on by and not even stopping and also I will miss some things but this stuff I won't miss. Yuck! I apologize if I grossed anybody out or made anybody glad they don't have kids. Kids are great but today was a nightmare. Hehe