Monday, March 16, 2009

News!!!!

On our Christmas vacation we also had a little surprise happen. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out positive. We are expecting our 4th baby. We find out in 2 1/2 weeks what we are having. We are excited and nervous at the same time. I have been really sick with this one (not Hilary sick) but throwing up 4 or 5 times a day is a lot for me. It has gone down to 1-2 times a day and this last week I have gone a couple days without throwing up which is very exciting. I was bedridden most of January and February which is why I am just barely announcing this. Please keep us in your prayers that I can feel better and take care of my family and that this will be a healthy baby (boy or girl).
Aubrey prays all the time that , "the baby will stop making mom sick." She was watching "The testaments" with me last night and kept asking what Jesus was doing with the sick people. I told her he was healing them. She left for a minute and then came back and said, "I prayed to Heavenly Father and Jesus that you would not be sick anymore because they can heal you." It was so sweet! The Faith of a little child. She teaches us so much.

6 comments:

Baileys said...

Woohoo!!! :) I knew it! I've been waiting and waiting to hear from you - somehow I have the wrong email and phone number... So I've been saying you must be pregnant or something! We'll be praying for you - try caffeine-free diet coke and Worther's Originals. Seriously, mondo doses of sugar help you not puke so much! Congrats!!!

CrazyMom said...

We can't wait to hear what you are having! The kids think it is really cool that they get another cousin. Hope you are feeling better my dear! I really feel for you....oh the memories. I'll try calling again. Love you!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad I kept scrolling down, or I might have missed this little gem.

I hope you get feeling better. With little children praying for you, it's bound to happen!

It's been forever since we talked, but know that I still think of you a lot and love you tons! I think I still have your number. One of these days I'll actually give you a call so we can catch up.

Also, the birthday party for Aubrey was adorable. I'll definitely be calling you up when I need party ideas - how creative are you! What a beautiful and lucky princess you have.

LuAnn said...

Congratulations. You are destined to be the mother to many. But I can't think of a better mom.

Tommy said...

Hi James&Jaclyn,

That`s wonderful news! I`m so happy for you guys!

All the best,
Tommy

CrazyMom said...

I was talking to Helen yesterday (we took over cupcakes for her birthday) and she told me you're having another boy! That's so exciting. Call me when you are feeling better and let me know if you need anything. I still have phenegran if you need some! ;)